Wednesday, 19 August 2026 · Philippines
News

Paradero to fight Cuarto for PBF Silver title on July 25

Columns
Canelo Demands $100 Million for Crawford Rematch
Canelo Demands $100 Million for Crawford Rematch
By Dong Secuya

When fight figures cross into nine-digit guarantees, the conversation usually turns cynica…

FORMER WBO Asia Pacific Youth minimumweight champion Robert “Inggo” Paradero will fight against ex-IBF World minimumweight champion Rene Mark “Might Mouse” Cuarto for the Philippine Boxing Federation Silver flyweight title on July 25 at the Elorde Sports Complex in Paranaque City.

“I’m excited to fight because Cuarto and both of us don’t have a manager anymore,” said the 29-year-old Paradero.

Cuarto recently left Coach Nonoy Neri in Davao to fight without a manager.

“It's been a long time since I've had a manager,” said Parader0 [19-14-2, 13KOs].

Paradero, however, had a motorcycle accident with his backride killed against another motorcycle last week.

“I don't have a manager. I don't have a trainer. But I have a good game,” said Paradero.

He, however, will have to pay P40,000 for his rider's death.

Paradero of Bukidnon recently lost to Jayson Vayson of Agusan del Sur by a unanimous decision last May 16 at Fort Bonifacio in Taguig City.

Gabriel Elorde Jr. of Elorde International Productions is the promoter.

Columns
Canelo Demands $100 Million for Crawford Rematch
Canelo Demands $100 Million for Crawford Rematch
By Dong Secuya

When fight figures cross into nine-digit guarantees, the conversation usually turns cynica…

Comments

Share your thoughts on the above article by Lito delos Reyes.

Read our community comment guidelines here