Philippines, 07 Dec 2016
  Home >> News

 
Search Boxer:
First Name
Last Name


BOXERS                         

CURRENT CHAMPIONS 

FORMER CHAMPIONS   

RATINGS                       

FIGHT SCHEDULES        

FIGHT RESULTS            

NEWS                            

HOUSE NEWS                

FORUM                          

FIGHT GALLERIES        

TRAINERS                     

MANAGERS                    

PROMOTERS                  

BOXING GYMS               

RING CARD GIRLS        


 



Dong Secuya
Web Editor

Rene Bonsubre, Jr.
Contributing Editor

Homer D. Sayson
NBA Section Editor




Ronnie Nathanielsz

Rich Mazon

Eddie Alinea

Epifanio M. Almeda

Anthony Andales

Jason Aniel

Hesiquio Balderas

Sid Bañez

Brett Bonetti

Marlon Bernardino

Winchell Campos

Socrates Celestial

T. Chin-Te

Carlos Costa

Christopher Cruz

Rob Cruz

Jonathan Davis

Dr. Ed de la Vega

Lito delos Reyes

Gianluca (Rio) Di Caro

Edwin G. Espejo

Dennis U. Eroa

Ron Galarpe

Joaquin Henson

Oliver Iglesias

Dionis Jacobe

Ted Lerner

Salven Lagumbay

Reylan Loberternos

Mike Angel Lopez

Salvador Lopez

Joan Secuya-Medida

Ryan Medida

Rico Navarro

Rod Mijares

Manny Pacquiao

Gerry Peñalosa

Greg R. Penilla, M.D.

Gov. Manny Piñol

Dr. Allan Recto

Hermie Rivera

Emmanuel T. Rivera

Virgi T. Romano

Nicholai R. Roska

Maloney L. Samaco

Sev Sarmenta

Reynaldo Seno

Myron Sta. Ana

Atty. Danrex Joseph V. Tapdasan

Recah Trinidad

Reni M. Valenzuela

Mark F. Villanueva




 
Philippine Boxing News


Search News:
Keyword (Ex. pacquiao)
Author (Ex. Henson)
Source (Ex. philippine star)


There are 123,701 news articles in the database.
Displaying articles 21 to 40.


Miguel Cotto considering AT&T Stadium for Feb. return
By Mitch Abramson, RingTV.com, 06 Dec 2016
Miguel Cotto has locked in a date for his 2017 return on Feb. 25. Now, he’s exploring venues and one site under consideration is AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, which is home to the NFL’s Dallas Cowboys, Miguel Cotto Promotions executive Bryan Perez told RingTV.com on Monday. Perez said Roc   Read Full Story >>>

On the Verge of Boxing Stardom, Menard Ready for Tough Challenge Against Beltran
PhilBoxing.com, 06 Dec 2016

Rayne, Louisiana's "Rock Hard Mighty" Mason Menard (32-1, 24 KOs) knows he's in for a tough challenge when he makes the first defense of his WBO NABO Lightweight Championship against fellow top-10 contender Ray Beltran (31-7-1, 19 KOs)   
Read Full Story >>>

Emeev vs. Tokov main event preview video for this Friday's M-1 Challenge 73: Battle of Narts
PhilBoxing.com, 06 Dec 2016
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia (December 5, 2016) - A super showdown between M-1 Challenge middleweight champion Ramazan Emeev (14-3-0, M-1: 8-1-0) and knockout artist Anatoly Tokov (24-2-0, M-1: 9-1-0) headlines this Friday's (Dec.9 ) M-1 Challenge 73: Battle of Narts in Ingushetia, Russia. M-1 Challen  Read Full Story >>>

Nicholas Walters Vows Redemption: I Will Be Back Even Better!
By Edward Chaykovsky, BoxingScene.com, 06 Dec 2016
Former world champion Nicholas Walters (26-1, 21KOs) has vowed to redeem himself after suffering the first defeat of his career last month at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas. Breaking a one year layoff, Walters stepped in the ring with one of the best fighters in the sport, WBO super featherweight   Read Full Story >>>

Ed Brown passes away from gunshot wound
By Francisco Salazar, RingTV.com, 06 Dec 2016
One day after becoming the latest victim of Chicago’s endless gun violence, unbeaten welterweight Ed Brown passed away Sunday afternoon, manager Mike Cericola told RingTV.com. Brown was 25 years of age. “He’s gone. Ed passed away,” Cericola stated in a text message. Brown was shot early Saturday   Read Full Story >>>

PETALCORIN CAPTURES IBF PAN PACIFIC LIGHT FLYWEIGHT CROWN
PhilBoxing.com, 05 Dec 2016

GEN. SANTOS CITY, PHILIPPINES – Former world champion Randy “Razor” Petalcorin scored a knockdown in the 6th round to score a convincing unanimous decision against Arnold Garde and captured the vacant International Bo  
Read Full Story >>>

"Fighting Words" - Five Biggest Storylines From This Busy Coming Weekend
By David P. Greisman, BoxingScene.com, 05 Dec 2016
This coming weekend is nowhere near the biggest weekend in boxing this year. But it is one of the busiest. From early in the morning until late at night, you’ll be able to watch high-profile fights from several corners of the globe. The day begins with a heavyweight title fight in New Zealand bet  Read Full Story >>>

Bernard Hopkins vows December 17 will be the ‘Final 1’
World Boxing News, 05 Dec 2016
Former undisputed middleweight champion and two-time unified light-heavyweight title holder, Bernard Hopkins in on a mission to put a stamp on his legacy in the next two weeks. Hopkins battles young Joe Smith Jr. on December 17 at The Forum in California just a month shy of his 52nd birthday in w  Read Full Story >>>

KATSIDIS TO MCGREGOR: YOU WANT A TEST IN YOUR BOXING DEBUT, I'M YOUR MAN
PhilBoxing.com, 05 Dec 2016

THE BOXING WORLD IS A BUZZ WITH NEWS UFC MEGASTAR CONOR MCGREGOR has been granted a boxing license in the state of California. It's the beginning of speculation of a possible showdown with boxing's number one man Floyd  
Read Full Story >>>

What's next for Vasyl Lomachenko?
By John Raspanti, MaxBoxing.com, 05 Dec 2016
A couple of years ago, many opined that Nicholas “The Axe Man” Walters would defeat Vasyl Lomachenko. “The Axe Man” had just recently knocked out world champion Nonito Donaire in six brutal rounds. Walters’ long jab was stinging, and his punches were sleep-inducing. Lomachenko, the bab  Read Full Story >>>

Exclusive: Paulie Malignaggi discusses Conor McGregor sparring video, the Dana White factor
By Phil D. Jay, World Boxing News, 05 Dec 2016
Two-weight world champion Paulie Malignaggi has questioned whether Conor McGregor’s boxing career will even get off the ground in 2017 as the lightweight title holder is currently tied to UFC. McGregor, 28, has received a license to box by the California State Athletic Commission, although is cur  Read Full Story >>>

PETALCORIN BACK IN THE TITLE HUNT AND BRAWL AT THE MALL RESULTS
By Rene Bonsubre, Jr., PhilBoxing.com, 05 Dec 2016

Two years ago, Randy Petalcorin was on top of the world. He gave a dominating performance inside Shanghai’s Mercedes Benz Arena in front of boxing icon Manny Pacquiao and stopped Panamanian Walter Tello in seven rounds for the WBA   
Read Full Story >>>

The One Game We’d All Want for Christmas… If It Existed
By Jordan Seward, Boxing Insider, 05 Dec 2016
If you’re an avid boxing fan and a gaming enthusiast the one game you’d have to have at the top of your Christmas list this year would be the new EA Sports boxing game … if only it existed. Since EA Sports launched Fight Night Champion in 2011 boxing as a sport has dramatically increased in popula  Read Full Story >>>

Welterweight prospect Ed Brown in critical condition after shooting
By Francisco Salazar, RingTV.com, 05 Dec 2016
Unbeaten welterweight Ed Brown is fighting for his life after he was shot early Saturday morning in a Chicago suburb. According to co-manager Mike Cericola, Brown was dropping off his sister at her home in the East Garfield Park neighborhood on the city’s west side before 1:30 a.m. when three gun  Read Full Story >>>

WBC Diamond belt on the line, McGuigan predicts more convincing Frampton rematch win
World Boxing News, 05 Dec 2016
Promoter Barry McGuigan believes the stage is set for Carl Frampton to rubberstamp his previous victory over Leo Santa Cruz on January 28. Frampton scored a career-best win over the Mexican-American over the summer and heads into the return next month full of confidence having never lost in an im  Read Full Story >>>

PETALCORIN DOMINATES GARDE IN GENSAN, EYES IBF CHAMP YAEGASHI
By Dong Secuya, PhilBoxing.com, 04 Dec 2016

Former WBA Interim world light flyweight champion Randy Petalcorin won by wide unanimous decision over Arnold Garde over twelve rounds and captured the IBF Pan-Pacific light flyweight title in General Santos Sunday nigh  
Read Full Story >>>

Bacolod boxing officials call Cebu colleagues’ claims unethical
By Jerome S. Galunan Jr., PhilBoxing.com, 04 Dec 2016

BACOLOD CITY - Professional boxing referees and judges in Bacolod City broke their silence – calling their Cebu colleague’s accusations malicious and unethical. International referee and judge Dan Nietes, late last   
Read Full Story >>>

Filipino boxer Jayar Inson stuns Japanese foe, wins minor title
By Ryan Songalia, Rappler, 04 Dec 2016
MANILA, Philippines - Filipino boxer Jayar Inson acclimated well enough to a two-division jump in weight, knocking out Japanese fighter Ryota Yada in 7 rounds at the EDION Arena in Osaka, Japan on Sunday, December 4. Inson (13-0, 9 knockouts) of Panabo City in Davao del Norte, Philippines dropped  Read Full Story >>>

Jack Tepora takes grassroots approach to contender status
By Ryan Songalia, RingTV.com, 04 Dec 2016
MANILA, Philippines – Jack Tepora has the sort of boxing record that you’d usually see from a fighter headlining on PBC or Solo Boxeo cards in the United States. The 23-year-old Filipino boxer has remained unbeaten in his four years as a pro, building his record to 19-0 (14 knockouts) while his body  Read Full Story >>>

McGregor: F*** Mayweather's Manager, I Hold All The Numbers!
By Edward Chaykovsky, BoxingScene.com, 04 Dec 2016
UFC champion Conor McGregor was fired up after reading some of the statements from Mayweather Promotions CEO Leonard Ellerbe, who brushed off the news that the MMA superstar recently obtained a boxing in the state of California. McGregor received the license on Wednesday and attempted to obtain a  Read Full Story >>>


<< First | < Previous | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next > | Last >>


 




 
PhilBoxing.com has been created to support every aspiring
Filipino boxer and the Philippine boxing scene in general.
Please send comments to feedback@philboxing.com


PRIVATE POLICY | LEGAL DISCLAIMER
developed and maintained by dong secuya
© 2016 philboxing.com.